My first series of articles focused on exactly what crypto currency is and how it actually works. Assuming those suitably wet your appetite, the natural next step for most people is to want to try it out and join the future of money.
But where do you start?
Getting started with Bitcoin
This post is the first in a series of articles which will explain the practicalities of buying, storing, spending and trading bitcoin.
I will gradually be updating the list below as I publish new articles.
- What types of Bitcoin wallets are available and which should I choose?
- How to get crypto currency and Bitcoin?
- How to purchase crypto currency and Bitcoin?
- Setting up a mobile Bitcoin wallet using breadwallet
- How do Bitcoin fees work?
If you’ve enjoyed this article, it would be my honour to have you as a regular reader. Subscribe and you won’t miss any future posts 🙂